AlcoMate Premium AL7000 Professional Breathalyzer Review
Chances are, you know someone that endured the aftermath of a DUI. Whether they were involved in an accident from another drunk-driver or were behind the wheel themself, driving under the influence can have some pretty serious implications, even if you don’t manage to hurt anyone else or yourself. The fees of getting arrested alone, in addition to the embarrassment endured by your family friends and community are enough to make you start searching for a personal breathalyzer solution.
If you already searching for the best breath analysis on the market, then you’re on the right track. The AlcoMate Premium AL7000 Professional Breathalyzer offers the latest advancements and technology in the breath analysis sector.
The AlcoMate Premium AL7000 Professional Breathalyzer is an accurate and reliable breath tester that takes the measurement of blood alcohol concentration, or BAC, from an individual’s breath.
The AlcoMate Premium AL7000 Professional Breathalyzer is rated with an all-new patent-pending sensor module technology that provides the fastest and most convenient way to test for levels of alcohol in the body.
Advancements in this technology are catalyzing this product’s to growth in popularity among individual consumers and health/law enforcement agencies alike. This top-of-the-line breathalyzer truly helps people save time and money while gaining access to the industry’s latest technology.
AlcoMate Premium AL7000 Professional Breathalyzer Features
Among its most revered and recognized features is a replaceable field sensor module that entirely eliminates the need to send out your device for quarterly yearly calibrations. Typically, breathalyzers are sent in for a reset to initial factory settings every 6 months to a year, to account for internal sensing contamination incurred by dust and dirt. In the past, this have involved a cumbersome process of having to go without your device while you take it or ship it to your nearest authorized service center.
The AlcoMate Premium AL7000 Professional Breathalyzer, on the other hand, doesn’t require this type of time-consuming calibration process. Instead, a factory pre-calibration sensor module can be purchased and replaced yourself through the back of the device. This has been said to be simpler than even replacing batteries. This simple action restores your device to a brand-new and immediately usable condition – completely hassle-free.
The AlcoMate Premium AL7000 Professional Breathalyzer has been carefully constructed with a backlit 4-digit LCD digital display, well suited for lower light conditions that occur during the evening. Its one-button operation creates an easy-to use streamlined interface. Simply press the button, preform your test, and the device automatically shuts off; it just doesn’t get any easier than this.
A pre-packed advanced micro controller and sleek industrial type of design drive the device’s innovative testing algorithms and methodologies. The power used by this device is very little, allowing you to achieve over 200 BAC tests with just two AA batteries. FDA and DOT approved, the US Navy has chosen the AlcoMate brand as a single-source supply for its ongoing substance testing program needs.
The AlcoMate Premium certainly boasts a lot more good and bad, a key factor when considering the best breathalyzer solution for your needs. Let’s take the time to review what this product truly has to offer.
- As mentioned above, the most exciting and innovative technology this product offers is a patent-pending easy-replace sensor module and sensor panel, also known as PRISM technology
- The technology that this product offers puts calibration in the hands of the users, meaning you don’t ever have to go without your device. Dropping off or mailing your product in to your nearest service center is a thing of the past
- The product holds industry preferred fuel sensors, the same technology used in law enforcement to render sensitive and accurate results
- The AlcoMate Premium AL7000 Professional Breathalyzer has a close-match accuracy of +/- 0.005 at 0.100% BAC
- Its bright and easy-to-read LED display is designed for use in low-light settings, meaning that you can always read your screen on your device for evening use
- AlcoMate Premium is approved by the DOT for law enforcement use, a single-source for the U.S. Navy and is widely accepted by general consumers and professional alike who are concerned with long-term accuracy
- Two AA batteries are expected to reach over 200 tests before needing replacement. A built-in energy savings automatic shut-off helps in preserving battery life for long-term use
While this device measures extremely well in every area, we would like to see some advancements surrounding battery life. The device is expected to reach over 200 tests before needing a two-AA battery replacement, which seems rather short for such a robust solution.
If you have been searching for the latest in breathalyzer technology, you have come to the right place. There is simply nothing more advanced in the BAC breath analysis sector than the AlcoMate Premium AL7000 Professional Breathalyzer right now. The AlcoMate has everything you need so keep yourself sober and safe so you are equipped with the right knowledge before you get behind the wheel.
Besides personal use, the AlcoMate Premium has a diverse class of users including military, law enforcement and civilians and widespread use for social services, HR employee testing, field sobriety test, and at forensic test facilities. If you are looking for a highly accurate, convenient, and advanced breathalyzer solution, then the AlcoMate Premium AL7000 Professional Breathalyzer is the best choice for you.