BACtrack S80 Professional Series Breathalyzer Review
As a thoughtful and conscious adult who cares about the well-being of yourself and the people around you after you drink, you need a reliable breathalyzer that provides accurate results every time. The BACtrack S80 Pro-Series Breathalyzer is just that.
The BACtrack S80 claims to provide the most sophisticated breathalyzers available in this market. While this may be a bit of a stretch, we can say that the BACtrack S80 Professional Breathalyzer does not disappoint.
Since breathalyzers are in the market of dealing with inebriated individuals, the more streamlined and accurate the breath analysis process is the better. The BACtrack S80 boasts a BAC precision range of 0.000 to 0.400 and a margin error of only 0.005. This is pretty impressive for a proprietary handheld breath analysis device.
The BACtrack S80 Professional Series Breathalyzer is extremely easy to use. Simply begin by pressing the start button, wait until the device counts down from 10, and blow into the secure and affixed mouthpiece for five seconds. Within just three short seconds, your personal BAC reading is available on an easy-to-read LED display. Your purchase also includes 6 other mouthpieces so you can remain safe and sanitary among friends and family.
The device itself measures 2.3 inches in width, 5.6 inches in length, and weighs 5.6 ounces. A bit bulkier than some of the other handheld devices available on the market, it may be more appropriate for your automobile’s glove box, a backpack, or a purse, rather than a pocket fit. However, the BACtrack S80 Professional Breathalyzer has a precision that is extremely hard to top.
Features of BACtrack S80 Professional Series Breathalyzer
Here are just some of the reasons the BACtrack S80 Professional Breathalyzer is a global leader among handheld breathalyzer products and devices.
The accuracy of breathalyzer technology begins with an effective and secure breath capture mechanism. The BACtrack S80 has been carefully crafted to exclude outside fumes, gases, and air that could contaminate the testing results of your BAC. Implemented with a solenoid air pump, the BACtrack pro-grade ensures testing from air located deep in the lungs.
The device is perhaps most well-known for its engineered Xtend Fuel Cell Sensor Technology. This police-grade sensor offers the highest level of consistency and accuracy among breathalyzer products and is the same tech trusted by law enforcements, clinics, and hospitals.
This linear response provides thorough results over a range of alcohol concentration levels from 0.000 to 0.400% BAC. Not only can the product detect trace amounts of BAC precisely and effectively, it can give an accurate and consistent depiction of exceptionally high BACs and multiple high-frequency tests compared to semiconductor models. BACtrack S80 will not render false positives in the presence of acetone and those on a low-calorie or diabetic diet.
Last but not least, the BACtrack S80 Professional Breathalyzer delivers long-term reliability with an extended sensor life that maintains accuracy for thousands of tests, along with a longer battery life able to guarantee up to 1,500 tests on just one set of AA batteries.
When it comes to a reliable and accurate breathalyzer product, the BACtrack S80 has very little in term of downsides. Let’s explore just what people saying about the BACtrack S80 Professional Breathalyzer.
- As mentioned previously, the most recognized achievement of the BACtrack S80 Professional Series is the company’s self-engineered Xtend fuel cell sensor technology. This is highly preferred over traditional semiconductor oxide sensors and a standard in police and health care professional BAC evaluation
- The BACtrack S80 is geared towards ease of use making it the perfect choice for inebriated individuals. It’s one-button operation enables users to test within just 10 seconds of the device turning on and displays results within 3 seconds of air on a bright and easy-to-read LCD screen
- The device has several user control options with definable measurements up the thousandth decimal place for a closer accuracy than its leading competitors. Furthermore, the BACtrack S80 boasts a margin of error at only .005%
- Not only has the device been cleared by the FDA 510(k) as safe an effective for personal consumer use, BACtrack S80 technology has been endorsed U.S. Department of Transportation and National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- BACtrack not only understands the importance of your own BAC levels, but those of your friends and family as well. That’s why they include 6 additional mouthpieces for sanitary shared use of your device while you are out on the town or at a get-together
- BACtrack products are supported by a customer satisfaction guarantee and a one-year warranty. This means that if you’re not completely satisfied with your device you can return it within 30 days for a full refund, and a full replacement warranty should your product give you any issues within the next year
- The device does require a recalibration once every year. Although this can be a nuisance, a yearly calibration is measurably lower its competitors
- The BACtrack S80 Professional Series is not designed as a “pocket” breathalyzer. At 5.6 inches in length and a weight of 5.6 ounces, it is better suited for storage in a vehicle glove box, a backpack, or a purse
The BACtrack S80 Professional Series Breathalyzer is one of the best and most recommended solutions for your personal breath analysis device needs. Everyone from regulatory agencies to consumers rave about this breathalyzer’s performance. It is clear by this device’s innovative fuel sensor technology and easy use, just why the BACtrack S80 has been named a leading competitor in its field.
If you are looking for a proprietary handheld breathalyzer for your personal needs, the BACtrack S80 Professional Series has everyone you could hope for in a personal breathalyzer solution.